Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Display Sample Featuring Gorgeous Grunge



Gorgeousgrunge3a
I'm busy working "behind the scenes" on upcoming classes, project suites for UStamp, and the Artisan Finalist Blog Hop which starts this weekend.  So now is the perfect time to start sharing some of the samples that I created for the display boards at convention.


I tried to make all my display cards easy on the eyes and not too difficult.  Even though this card has a lot going on, it is really quite simple......just some basic stamping and a few well-placed accessories.


STAMP SETS:  Chalk Talk, Gorgeous Grunge


INK:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip


PAPER:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White


BIG SHOT:  Chalk Talk Framelits


PUNCHES:  1-3/8" Circle


ACCESSORIES:  Simply Pressed Clay & Molds, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Paper Doilies


All items may be ordered in my Online Store.


Thanks for stopping by!



MelissaSignature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. I love how you used Gorgeous Grunge for the background. I CASE'd it in a masculine feel better card. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Erin.

    ReplyDelete