Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop--Day 9

2013artisanfinalistA


Today, I get to share one of my favorite scrapbook pages ever.   When I received the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, I fell in love.  You've already seen it used on the B Frame, but I couldn't stop there.



Lovepage
I think I used nearly every pattern in that package of Designer Series Paper, cutting it into strips, then stitching it to the page.  The flowers received a special treatment that I'll share in an upcoming tutorial.  This technique is a ton of fun and it'll take you back to kindergarten.  There are also lots of small details....the buttons, clouds, clips.....I just love everything about it.


But my favorite thing about this page is the picture.  I just love my daughter's toothy grin.  She had to have that tooth pulled almost 2 years ago, so we've had a toothless smile for longer than most people.  She can rock it, though!


It's time to hop on over to Wendy's blog and see what she has in store for you today.


Thanks for stopping by!



MelissaSignature


 


2013artfinalistback
Back to Kaitlyn Zumbach


    
2013artfinalistnext
Next to Wendy Weixler



6 comments:

  1. Oh my word what a cute photo! and what a cute page - I love it! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm this page is so yummy gorgeous and the photo is crazy adorable. Thanks for sharing your sweet stampin' skills with all of us paper crafters. Your flowers have me totally intrigued and I am looking forward to your tutorial. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE page!!! I love how the DSP colors match the colors in your picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty page! I love the bright dsp, and that photo is precious! I have so enjoyed getting to see your entries these past ten days! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has got to be my favorite project done with the Gingham Garden DSP ever! Love, Love, Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done!! I hafta say that I am in LOVE with this DSP as well ... it's just all kinda of happy!! As is this page ... :)

    ReplyDelete