Thursday, August 15, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop--Day 6

2013artisanfinalistAToday, I am sharing another bright & cheerful card.  It's one of my favorites and I hope you like it, too!


My favorite detail on this card has to be the Baker's Twine fringe.  I started by placing a piece of sticky strip on the back of a small piece of card stock.  Then I cut a bazillion little pieces of the Baker's Twine and placed them side by side on the sticky strip.  It was definitely a tedious process, but I love the result.


Pinwheelcard
As a reminder, I will be sharing a complete list of the supplies for all of my projects once the blog hop is over.  If you'd like to continue to receive updates from me, there are many ways to connect.  In the sidebar, you'll find my links for Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.  I'd love to have you follow me!


Enjoy the rest of your hop!



MelissaSignature


2013artfinalistback
Back to Kaitlyn Zumbach


    
2013artfinalistnext
Next to Wendy Weixler



7 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile :-) I love all of the bright colors and the bakers twine fringe is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE card and I think that twine detail is so fabulous. Thanks for including that in our Artisan swap. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the fringe.....yummy! I love that I have a gorgeous swap with this technique from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I love all of your adorable creations! I especially love the way your made the fringe on this particular card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And ... YES ... I'm-a gonna steal your Baker's Twine fringe idea ... VERY soon!! It's TOTALLY fun!! LOVELOVELOVE this, too!! FANTASTIC, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It's bright and fun. I LOVE the bakers twine fringe. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fringe is so FUN! I love your mix of dsp and the layered pinwheel is adorable. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete