Saturday, August 17, 2013

2013 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop--Day 8

2013artisanfinalistA


It's hard to believe that we've shared most of our projects with you already.  My remaining 3 projects are scrapbook pages.  I've never considered scrapbooking to be my strength, but My Digital Studio makes it easy for anyone to feel like an expert.


This  layout was a lot of fun to create and was created entirely with MDS.  I wanted it to have a vintage look with some funky, modern accents.  Most of the downloads are from the Keep This Memory and Fan Fair kits.  I'll have a complete list of supplies used available at the end of the blog hop.



Adorableyoupage
Now it's time to hop on over and see what wonderful creation Wendy has shared today.  Enjoy the rest of your hop!



MelissaSignature


2013artfinalistback
Back to Kaitlyn Zumbach


    
2013artfinalistnext
Next to Wendy Weixler



3 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the Fan Fair kit. The other elements you included look great mixed in with that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! You wanted vintage with a modern flair and you nailed it! I love all of the different embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT photo!! And you did it justice in this layout ... Vintage Meets Funky??? Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete