Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekend Stamping

Thanks to everyone that checked out the Ustamp Blog Hop!  Those were some great scrapbooking projects and I feel very inspired to get some stamping and scrapping done this long holiday weekend.  I've still got a few Artisan Award projects to finish.


Many of you have asked about how my daughter and I are doing with our health issues. I finally updated her blog this morning and I'm happy to report that she is doing very well.  It has been 3 weeks for me with Bell's Palsy and I'm definitely improving a little bit every day.  I plan to return to work on Tuesday on a reduced schedule and I still plan on having my new catalog open house next weekend.  It may be another month before the Bell's is completely resolved, but I'm confident that it will only get better.


If you've been waiting to order those retiring stamp sets and accessories, don't wait any longer!  You can get Free Shipping on orders of $25 or more (see below).


Flyer-002
Here are a few samples from my recent Going, Going, Gone Stamp-a-Stack.


Crazyforcupcakes


Cards created with Eat Cake Designer Series Paper and Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set.


Have a safe and happy weekend!


MelissaSignature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment