Monday, May 28, 2012

Rainbows & Butterflies

Nothing says cheerful like rainbows and butterflies.  I had some scraps left over from the MANY projects I worked on this weekend and was able to whip up this quick card. 


Rainbowbutterfly


The "rainbow" was created with the Tasteful Trim die and the Big Shot.  I used Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, and Rich Razzleberry card stocks. 


Butterflycu


The butterfly was created with the Beautiful Butterflies die.  I lightly sponged Pacific Point ink around the edges, then applied a thin layer of Dazzling Details.  The body of the butterfly is a paper "bead" made from the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.


Imgaginecu


This wonderful greeting is from the Word Play stamp set.  To get the multi-color image, I used markers directly on the stamp.  The image was then punched out with the Decorative Label punch.


I entered this card in a contest with Michelle's Memory Loft.  If you can take a moment and LIKE this card on her Facebook page, I would really appreciate it. 


And if I win the contest, I'll take all of you with me!  Well, maybe nine of you.  ;0)


Happy Stampin'


MelissaSignature



2 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh Loving the card Melissa. The colours are so beautiful together and who doesn't love a butterfly!!
    Good luck and hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SO cute! Will be voting! Thanks for the inspiration.
    christie daugherty
    stampshacklady

    ReplyDelete