Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Simply Scrappin Gifts

This past weekend, I hosted an annual Holiday party for my downline.  Every year, we get together and exchange hand-stamped Christmas gifts.  I love to see all the wonderful gifts and I'm always challenged to come up with a creative idea.


Luckily, I came across a wonderful blog by Becky Roberts.  She has designed this fabulous milk carton container and her tutorial is well worth every bit of $3.95.  I'll definitely be making these containers for Valentine's day!


Here is my version:


Milk carton 


I had some paper and die-cuts leftover from the I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit and this was a perfect way to use them.  I filled each container with various stampin' supplies--ribbon, brads, stampin' spot, etc.  Becky has designed an ingenious way to open the boxes from the bottom, so you don't destroy the boxes to get to your gifts. 


Now, I had to design a matching gift bag, so here it is:


I Wish Bag 


I love how versatile these kits are!  If you know that you'll need to quickly scrapbook your holiday pictures, I highly recommend the I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit!  You won't be disappointed and you'll be able to create beautiful pages in no time.


I hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas! 


Happy Stampin'


Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Just wanting to say thanks for updating your blog regularly with such cute things! I really enjoy coming here to look at what you've made! It's very inspiring!
    Happy Holidays! :)
    hugs,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling with the Simply Scrappin' Kit! Great job!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete