Monday, December 1, 2008

Handmade Holiday Gifts

Handmadeholidaygifts copy


 Here are the projects that we will be making at my upcoming Handmade Holiday Gifts classes.  There are still a few spots remaining in both sessions, so email me by Wednesday if you would like to attend.


Handmade Holiday Gifts Class---$25  


All supplies are included


WHERE:  The Stamp Shack, 120 S. Buckeye Street, Kokomo, IN


WHEN:  2 Sessions Available


Friday, December 5th from 7pm--9pm


Saturday, December 6th from 2pm--4pm


You've already seen the tutorial for the lip balm holder, and I'll be sharing more sneak peeks of the other projects throughout this week.


 



1 comment:

  1. What super cute ideas. I love the nugget tins - I did some of those for Halloween this year and they are just so much fun to decorate! Still love the lip balm holder though!

    ReplyDelete