Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just Sayin'

WoohoosideThe Monday Montage gals are taking a break to recover from the holidays, but we'll be back next week with more creative goodness to share.


In a few days, you'll be able to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I've been working all weekend on creating samples and I know you are going to love many of the new products!  I figured it was time for a little sneak peek.


This card features 2 new stamp sets......Life in the Forest and Just Sayin'.  There are coordinating Word Bubble Framelits dies to go along with the Just Sayin' stamp set.  It's probably my favorite item(s) so far!


WoohooYou might be wondering about the cheese......I cut the cheese with my Silhouette Cameo.  Hmmmm....that doesn't sound quite right.  Well, you know what I mean.  I used Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight cardstock, cutting twice with a download from the Silhoutte online store.  Easy-peasy!


The sentiment inside will say....."I love you more than CHEESE".  When my son was younger, he had a songbook by Sandra Boynton that featured a song by that title.  We used to sing it together and we still use that saying in our family.  You can listen to a snippet of it here.


If you would like to see more sneak peeks, be sure to LIKE my Facebook page.  My fans have already been treated to a few already!


Happy Stampin'


MelissaSignature


 



1 comment: