Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Having Fun with My Digital Studio


Expressyourself-001


I love seeing the new downloads that are released every Tuesday.  Yesterday, I just had to get the Be Yourself May Kit.  I knew it would be perfect for some pictures that Bella had taken last month.


Beyourself


And here is some great news!  You can get the MDS2 program for just $19.95.  Plus many of the additional downloads and print products are on sale.



25offdigital


Dates: May 1-June 15, 2013


The Sale
Get 25 percent off select My Digital Studio content and print products.


You can get MDS2 and additional downloads in my online store.  There is also a FREE 30-Day trial if you would like to try before you buy.



MelissaSignature


 


 


 







 


 



1 comment:

  1. This MDS page is simply awesome! The new download is full of brilliant colors. How did you do the brush strokes in the background? Did you use the paint brush & apply "freehand"? Love the page....

    ReplyDelete