Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun with Bunnies

For those interested in the video tutorial on yesterday's projects, I'm hoping to get it done on Thursday or Friday.  Stay tuned!


Today, I'm featuring some fun swaps that I received at the St. Louis regional.  With Easter just around the corner, I thought you'd enjoy some fun bunny projects.




My Project 40-001


This card is both cute & elegant!  She did such a nice job.



My Project 40-002I love this little treat holder made with the two tags die....and it contained chocolate!



Earstoyou


This was one of my swap cards.  Nothing fancy, but I just adore the Ears to You single stamp!  If you want one, you might want to hurry....it's only available through March 31st!


Earstoyoucu

I used the Stampin' Write markers to color the individual bunnies and greeting.  Colors used were Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Lucky Limeade.....a springtime color combo from the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper.


Did you miss the chance to become a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration?


Good news!  Stampin' Up announced today that they will be extending the starter kit special through March 31st.  This means you can sign up as a demonstrator for just $99 and select $156.50 in product for your kit.  Contact me for more information.


Happy Stampin'



MelissaSignature



No comments:

Post a Comment