Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Kiss for You

Here is one more card that I created for Kathy Alt's punch art swap at convention.  You'll never guess how I made this kiss!


Kisscard
The "kiss" was punched from Silver Glimmer paper with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch.  Can you see it?


Punch
The little flag was created with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the Bitty Banners Framelits.


Kisscu


The layout for the card was inspired by the wedding card on page 39 of the annual catalog. 


Weddingcard


Tomorrow is a big day in the Stampin' Up! world.   The Holiday Mini catalog goes live.  MDS 2 will be available.  And a great recruiting promotion!


It's almost like Christmas!  Contact me today if you need a Holiday Mini or would like more information about joining the Stamp Docs team.


MelissaSignature



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I have the punch already....you gave me an idea....glue down some aluminum foil to cardstock and purposely allow the foil to wrinkle...then punch it out....hummmmm...gotta try this. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever! Love how you used the punch and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am helping a group of 50 ladies create cards at the first annual Women's Retreat of Hillcrest Christian Church.
    Our dual theme is Chocolate and God and how awesome they both are! I need to come up with 4 quick cute cards as the craft, and think I hit gold on this idea! (at least silver!) Thanks for the AWESOME idea on making the kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most
    useful sites online. I'm going to recommend this web site!

    ReplyDelete