Sunday, January 1, 2012

Exciting Changes for 2012

Happy New Year!  This is always an exciting time and I'm very happy to be introducing some new programs for my customers and avid blog readers.  There will be several announcements this week, so stay tuned.


Vscheader
For awhile now, I've been looking for a way to reward my regular customers and I believe I have come up with a great plan......the Virtual Stamp Club or VSC.  It's an exclusive monthly online class for customers that spend $35 or more on Stampin' Up! products through my website or at local events. 


Anyone that places an order of $35 or more before the 20th of the month will receive access to the class website.  If you would also like to receive hard copies of the current catalogs, simply commit to a 6-month membership.


Each month the class will feature a 2-page 12" x 12" scrapbook layout and coordinating card with video tutorials and instructional pdfs to download.  You will receive access to the class website on the 25th of the month.


If you would like to sign up, simply send me an email at melissa@thestampdoc.com with your name and address.  Then you can place your order online anytime on or before January 20th.


The local class schedule has been updated for January and February.  You can view it here.  I would love to have you join me for some stamping fun!


  MelissaSignature



No comments:

Post a Comment