Sunday, November 20, 2011

And so it begins....

Food, family, and festivities.  We had our first family Thanksgiving on Sunday evening and we'll be celebrating again at the end of the week.  I guess it's time to pull out the stretch pants and kick the stamping in to high gear!  ;0)


It's not to late to create your own Christmas cards.  I'll be sharing lots of ideas with you this week.  Remember, I'm just a quick email away if you need help with ordering product or designing a special project.  My email is melissa@thestampdoc.com


Snowmuchfun


Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun, Simple Snowflake


Ink: Stazon Black, White Craft


Markers: Basic Gray, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Sahara Sand, Marina Mist


Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper


Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Folder, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Real Red 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals


 



IMG_3009


IMG_3015


Full instructions for this card and 7 more are available here for $7.95.  Your instructions will be emailed to you within 24 hours of payment.  Or you can get these instructions for FREE with a $35 online order placed through my Stampin' Up website.


The Online Extravaganza will begin on Monday.  I'll post the details as soon as I know them, but I expect there to be some amazing deals!


Happy Stampin


MelissaSignature


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


The Online Extravaganza begins on Monday.  I'll be posting details as soon as I know more, but be ready for some out of this world deals!



No comments:

Post a Comment