Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Day for $99 Starter Kit

Today is the last day for the $99 Starter Kit special.  If you've been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, there isn't a better time than now.


99starterkit
I had the opportunity to pre-order the Pennant Parade stamp set, Just Add Cake Designer Series paper, and Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in June.  I made a couple of cards right away, but then had to start preparing for my convention trip.  I almost forgot to share these with you!


Icecream I paired the Cupcake Builder punch with the Pennant Parade stamp set to create a yummy ice cream cone.  The cone image was stamped with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Icecreamcu



Pennanthat


And look.....it can also be a party hat!
Pennanthatcu


The pennant parade stamp set is so versatile and a great one to help you start your very own Stampin' Up! business.  It is included in the $99 Starter kit along with the DSP and ribbon.


Plus, you get one of my other favorite new sets---Easy Events--and plenty of business supplies.


And don't forget the FREE project kit!  It is amazing!


IMG_2235 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy


If you have questions, feel free to contact me at melissa@thestampdoc.com


Ready to take the plunge?  Sign up now.


Happy Stampin'


MelissaSignature


 



No comments:

Post a Comment