Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Chic!

Chicboutique 
    I created this card a few years ago and used it as my swap card at convention.  I absolutely fell in love with the Chic Boutique stamp set when it was first released.  It hasn't seen much ink, but it remains one of my favorites and I'll be sad to see it go.


   Some of the items on this card are already retired--Melon Mambo polka dot grosgrain (a nice replacement will be available soon) and the clear micro beads (on the Eiffel Tower).  Accessories can sell out quickly once they are placed on the Last-Chance list.  If there is something that you want, be sure to get it soon.


MelissaRecipeGraphic 
STAMP SET:  Chic Boutique, French Filigree Background Set


INK:  Basic Black


PAPER:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black


PUNCHES:  Large Oval, Extra-Large Oval, Scallop Oval


ACCESSORIES:  Melon Mambo polka-dot grosgrain, Clear Micro Beads, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals


Chicboutique


The Chic Boutique stamp set is on the Last-Chance list and will only be available until June 30th.  Visit my Stampin' Up website to view the entire Last-Chance list and to place an order.  Online orders of $50 or more placed through my website will qualify to receive a FREE 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog when it is available on July 1st. 


Happy Stampin'


MelissaSignature 



No comments:

Post a Comment