Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Digital Studio Desktop Calendar

I recieved my calendar made with the 2011 Notable Desktop Calendar Digital Download a few weeks ago, and finally took some pictures to share.  I can't believe how cute it turned out!


Jancalendar 


One side features the scrapbooking layout and the other side features the calendar. 


Jancalendar2 
Here is a side view:


Calendarsideview 
The easel is very sturdy black cardboard and has a nice, elegant look.


Febcalendar 


My favorite layouts---February & July---but really, I like them all!
Julycalendar 

So, it honestly took me 30 minutes to complete this calendar and order it through Stampin' Up!  The templates are great and all I had to do was select my favorite photos.  I'll definitely be making some of these as gifts for Christmas this year!  And now is a great time to start.....you can complete a page each month and have it ready to print at the beginning of December.  You can print as many copies as you like and be done with your gift-giving in a matter of minutes.


If you don't own My Digital Studio, then now is the perfect time to order it.  You'll receive a FREE sale-a-bration item with your order, and I'll continue to share more projects throughout the year to inspire you.


You can also use the individual downloads with most photo-editing programs that you already have on your computer.  If you are interested in this particular download, you can purchase it here.


Notablecalendar 
2011 Notable Desktop Calendar Digital Download


Item #125148    Price  $14.95


Chock-full of digital goodies, this new kit includes a complete 25-page 5-1/2" x 6-1/2" Calendar Template, 13 never-before-seen Designer Series Papers, a 19-piece stamp brush set, and 15 embellishment pieces. What an AMAZING value! Download includes everything you need to make any size calendar--and it's great for year-in-review photo books or cards! Coordinating colors for a happy new year are: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, and So Saffron.



No comments:

Post a Comment