Monday, January 17, 2011

Sharing my swaps

I didn't have time to complete a ton of swaps for Leadership, but I did manage to come up with 2 different card designs.  The first card is a modification of one of my Birthday Bash stamp-a-stack cards using the Create-a-Cupcake stamp set.  I punched the cherry from the red glimmer paper with the Build-a-Cupcake punch.  This is such a fun & cheerful birthday card!


Birthdayswap 
I also signed up for a WOW card swap and pulled out the Easter Blossom stamp set to create the card below.  Mary Brown has a fabulous tutorial on her blog for creating these beautiful bows---no tying required!


Brighteasterblossom I would say that the most popular accessory that I received on swap cards was the framed tulips embossing folder.  This is definitely a must-have!  It frames your artwork beautifully.


Remember, you can order products anytime on my Stampin' Up website.  I'll be back tomorrow with more from Leadership Conference 2011.


Happy Stampin'


Melissa


 



No comments:

Post a Comment