Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Helper 2010

Holiday helper graphic The holidays are just around the corner, and I have a wonderful opportunity for you! I am going to be sending out 12 Days of Holiday Helper Projects that will put you in the holiday mood and help you enjoy a handcrafted holiday season. With each mailing, you will receive a picture of the finished project, plus a complete supply list with a step-by-step tutorial that shows you exactly how to do the project.


My current newsletter subscribers will begin receiving the Holiday Helper on Wednesday, November 17th.  If you are not a subscriber, you can receive the Holiday Helper by simply signing up in the box to the right.  Your Holiday Helper subscription will begin immediately.


Happy Holiday Stampin'


Melissa


 


 



1 comment:

  1. I have to say Melissa, out of all the 12 days of christmas, holiday helpers I'm receiving. Yours are over the top awesome. Thanks for doing this.
    Lisa Bryan

    ReplyDelete