Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rag Quilt Purse Class




Rag Quilt purses



It's finally going to happen....a class on how to make the rag quilt purse.



I'll admit that I've been a little bit scared to offer this class--mostly because I haven't sewn anything for 20+ years.  So if I can do this, so can you! It is "sew" easy!



CLASS DETAILS



You have a choice of 2 fabric styles:  Deck the Halls (left) or Candy Cane (right).  Please indicate which style you want when you register.



WHEN:  Saturday, October 16th



TIME:  2pm--?? (allow 2-3 hours to complete your purse)



WHERE:  The Stamp Shack, 118 S. Buckeye Street, Kokomo, IN



COST:  $35 per person



You will need to bring the following:




  • Sewing machine---nothing fancy.  You just have to be able to sew a straight stitch.

  • Thread--I recommend white for the candy cane purse and buff or beige for the deck the halls purse.

  • Sewing Needle

  • Straight Pins


I will provide all of the precut materials, instructions, and various tools needed.





But, I can't come to your class....



It is sad that you won't be able to join us.  However, you are welcome to order a class kit by mail, just pay for shipping.  You'll receive the supplies to make your purse and I will email the purse instructions to you.  I will begin shipping kits by the last week of September---this allows plenty of time for me to receive the order, cut and package all of the supplies.



Any questions?  Feel free to email me at melissa@thestampdoc.com


















Rag Quilt Purse Options







No comments:

Post a Comment