Monday, June 7, 2010

Mojo Monday 142

I don't have a lot of time this week but I wanted to participate in the Mojo Monday sketch.  Here is my  quick entry:


Mojo


 Stamp Set:  Artistic Etchings


Ink:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler


Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Newsprint DSP


Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 2-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Black Striped 1-1/4" Grosgrain, Vanilla Jumbo Brad, Dimensionals


Be sure to check out my previous posts for more cards made with Sneak Peek items.


Happy Stampin'


Stoutsiggy[1]

 
  


 



 



4 comments:

  1. very nice! Really like that flower.!
    x Anouk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flower! I love the elegance of your card...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. Beautiful paper flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for this Scallop Punch. Always looking for new ideas for my stamp classes. Thank you, love your beautiful works of Art.

    ReplyDelete