Friday, February 26, 2010

Eggsciting, isn't it?

Bunnycard


I hope you are enjoying the card samples using the Eggcellent Eggs kit.  I've had a lot of fun designing them!


This card features a Bashful Blue card base, layered with Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock.  The dotted pink strip and bashful blue strip near the bottom of the card are die-cut egg holders, trimmed to fit the card.  I added a strip of adhesive-backed rhinestones between the 2 strips to hide the seam.


Bunnybottomcu


I added some of the white rub-ons to the Pretty in Pink strip at the top of the card.  There are 2 sheets of these rub-ons in every kit!  So pretty!


Bunnytopcu
 I'll be away from my computer for a few days while my parents are visiting with us.  I've got some plans for a little March Madness, and you'll definitely want to celebrate my 40th birthday with me on the 19th!  I'm getting a special gift this year and I'll be giving away gifts throughout the month.......check back on Monday, March 1st for more details!


Happy Stampin'


Stoutsiggy[1]

 



2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend with the family! Oh 40th birthday...it's time to celebrate. I am with you...you need to celebrate birthday not just one day but many! Hope all your wishes come true!
    Yvonne
    Opps I got carried away..I love your card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty. I love the color combination. I love the ideas with the egg holders--very creative.
    Enjoy your weekend! And here's to your big birthday coming up (I'm only two years behind you).
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete