Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sending Love Stamp-a-Stack

Sendinglovesas
When:  Friday, January 15


Time:  7pm--9pm


Where:  The Stamp Shack, 120 S. Buckeye Street, Kokomo, IN


You are going to LOVE the cards we'll be creating with the new Sending Love collection from the Occasions mini catalog.  You'll make 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.  All supplies except adhesive are provided and beginners are welcome.  Cost is $25 per person and you must RSVP with payment by January 12th.




CLASS KIT BY MAIL--You will receive all of the pre-cut cardstock, ribbon, buttons, brads, and envelopes to create 2 each of the 5 cards above.  The cost is $25 plus $5 shipping.  SOLD OUT!!!


THE FINE PRINT


Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipment of your kit(s).  I will order supplies when I receive your payment.  Shipment from SU! to me takes about 5-7 days, then I will cut and package your kit materials.  If there will be any delays beyond this, I will contact you.


Additional supplieswill be required to stamp & complete the cards as shown. These items are available on my Stampin' Up! websiteor through any Stampin' Up! demonstrator.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment