Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Cake

Alright.....I'm addicted to this cake Pop-Up die from Sizzix.  This is just too much fun to work with! 


Today, I made a girly birthday cake using the Sweet Always Designer Series paper.


Pink cake open 


Here is the close-up of the cake:


Pink cake close up 


And I just had to use the new scallop oval punch again.  I also added a chocolate chip felt fusion flower and a rose red brad. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate chip ink and is from the A Little Birthday Cheer stamp set.


Make a wish   


I hope you've enjoyed this cake.  Happy Stampin'


Melissa



2 comments:

  1. WOW - you did a great job with this die. I just got mine yesterday and am afraid to tackle thsi project: now I am encouraged! Love the results. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is scrumdillyicous......yummy...
    I love your stuff.......

    ReplyDelete