Monday, June 23, 2008

Cookbook Kits Available


Update:  Ordering for this kit is now closed.  Thanks for your interest!


Looking for some new recipes to try?  I'll be sharing my recipe for Italian Beef at the end of this post and you are invited to share your favorite recipe, too!HPIM0098


Due to supply issues and time constraints, I have had to cancel the class scheduled for June 28th that featured the cookbook.  Class kits ordered prior to May 28th will begin shipping tomorrow.  I will continue to accept additional orders for the class kits through June 30th, with a scheduled ship date of July 10th.


In each kit, you'll receive all the materials necessary to recreate this album at home including the album, adhesive, ribbon, and papers.  Everything has been pre-cut, stamped, and punched.  All you need is a pair of scissors and a coloring medium such as markers, pastels, or watercolors.


Here is a picture of a complete kit:


HPIM0092



Now here is my recipe for Italian Beef.  My family usually serves this at our summer get-togethers.  It has a bit of a spicy kick, so you've been warned.


Ingredients:


Beef Roast (any cut will work, but I really like sirloin)


1 jar of slice jalepenos


1 packet of Italian Seasoning (from the salad dressing aisle)


Liquid---could be water or beer


Place first three ingredients in a slow cooker.  Add enough liquid to cover beef and cook for 8--10 hours.  Shred beef and serve on fresh hoagie rolls with cheese.  Enjoy!


I am working on the tutorial for the interactive scrapbook page featured last week and I hope to have it posted by the end of this week.


Happy Stampin'


Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment