Sunday, November 11, 2007

Craft Fairs

Hpim1585



Well, I think I have finally recovered from the last 2 craft fairs!  I can't believe how much work goes into making one of these events successful.



I wanted to show you a picture of my booth at the fair, but I had customers as soon as the booth was photo-ready and it never really looked the same again!  So, I guess you'll just have to settle for pictures of some of the items I sold.



Hpim1587_2



These are domino magnets made with the punch pals set.  I stamped the dominos with black stazon ink, then colored the images with sharpies.  I let them dry overnight, then coated them with versamark ink, sprinkled iridescent ice embossing powder over them and heat set--I've done it with the oven and the heat tool--both work!  Finally, I added a magnet to the back.  Voila!  I also plan to make these at the upcoming last minute gifts class on December 2nd.



Hpim1588



I found 2" tiles at Lowes recently and remembered this cute project.  You simply stamp and color the tiles just like the dominos.  Then add a clothespin to the back and tie with ribbon.  These noteholders are perfect for displaying a business card, small photo, or greeting card.



Hpim1589



Here is a bucket of jumbo clippies--the perfect bookmark!  I discovered the cute bucket at the $1 spot at Target and filled it with the large paperclips.  The paperclips are sandwiched between identical stamped, punched, and glittered pieces adhered with a pop-up glue dot.  I tied gingham ribbon around the clips to give them a finished look.



Most of these items sold for $1 - $2.  I'll share some of the higher priced items in upcoming posts, so stay tuned.



Happy Stampin'



Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment